Angus Clyne Australia
Angus Clyne Australia (ACA) is a South Australian based company which was incorporated in December 1987. The business of the company has been conducted by Leonie Clyne, the company's founder, since it began.
The company specialises in the design, development and supply of women's apparel in classic styles and quality fabrics for both corporate and individual clients.
The company also specialises in sourcing and supplying quality men's apparel.
The Corporate Division offers a range of specialised services from premises at 127 Goodwood Road, Goodwood, which acts as the company's 'Corporate Centre'. These services not only include garment design and manufacture for corporate clients ranging in staff numbers from one to one thousand, but also textile design, fabric sourcing, sampling, presentations, wardrobe management and expert advice on image and garment care.
ACA's signature is Corporate Clothing & Executive Dressing.
- Winner, 'Prime Minister's Small Business of the Year',
ANTA National Training Awards
- Winner, 'South Australian Small Business of the Year',
ANTA State Training Awards
- Ranked 70th by BRW in the annual list of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Australian Companies
- Ranked 77th by BRW in the annual list of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Australian Companies
- Leonie Clyne awarded the inaugural 'Enterprising Woman
of the Year'
- Leonie Clyne winner of the National Business Bulletin, 'GIO Rising Star Award'
- Ranked 53rd by BRW in the annual list of Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Australian Companies
- Australia Day Council 'Silver Employee Award' to Production Manager
- Annual Australia Day Council 'Business Achievement Award'
- Quarterly Australia Day Council 'Business Achievement Award'